Aceclofenac 100 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg + Serratiopeptediase 15 mg (As enteric coated granules eq. to 30,000 enzyme activity units of Serratiopeptidase) Tablet
Category: Analgesic, Non-steroidal Anti inflammatory & fibrinolytic
• Inflammation after operation and traumatic injury: Response of the tissue to the surgery or injury.
• Post traumatic pain : Inflammation occurring at the site of injury or wound.
• Inflammatory edema & sport injuries
• Fibrosis & Tendonitis
• Ligament tear
• Fractures and dislocation
• Tooth extraction
• Oedema and swelling
• Dental pain and inflammation
• Pelvic inflammatory disease
• Deep Episiotomy
• Caesarean cases
• intra articular fractures contusions
Dosage: 1 tablet twice daily or as prescribed by the physician
Contraindications: Contraindicated in individuals having hypersensitivity to any components of the formulations.
Precautions: Use with caution in patients having peptic ulcers, bleeding disorders and hepatic dysfunction. Avoid use in pregnancy and children.