Kepler Onyx & Kepler OpalKepodil 50 Dry Syrup
Composition: Each 5 ml of reconstituted suspension contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil 50 mg
KEPODIL 50 Dry Syrup is a brand of Cefpodoxime which is 3rd Generation Cephalosporin Antibiotic. It is bactericidal & broad spectrum against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria with enhanced anti-staphylococcal activity and stability in the presence of several beta lactamases.Inquiry now
Indications and dose:
- Community Acquired pneumonia
- Acute maxillary sinusitis
- Skin & Soft Tissue infections
- Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infections
- Hypersensitivity reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins and other beta-lactam antibiotics, beta-lactamase inhibitors or any excipient used in the formulations.
- Caution advised in patients receiving diuretics concurrently.
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vaginal fungal infections, vomiting, headache.