Kepler Onyx & Kepler OpalKepodil – CV Dry Syrup
Composition: Each 5 ml of reconstituted suspension contains Cefpodoxime Proxetil 50 mg + Clavulanic Acid 31.25 mg
- Cefopodoxime: 3rd generation oral cephalosporin
- ClavulanicAcid: beta-lactamase inhibitor
KEPODIL-CV is effective in the treatment of infections caused by penicillinase-producing strains of bacteria.
KEPODIL-CV has a broad spectrum activity as clavulanic acid extends the spectrum of antibiotics to b-lactamase producing microorganisms.Inquiry now
- Post-surgical infection
- Typhoid fever
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Otitis media
- Hypersensitivity reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins and other beta-lactam antibiotics, beta-lactamase inhibitors or any excipient used in the formulations.
- Caution advised in patients receiving diuretics concurrently.
- Adverse effects: Diarrheoa, nausea, vaginal fungal infections, vomiting, headache.