Kepler Onyx & Kepler OpalNosier TabletInquiry now
- Cetirizine HCl 5 mg, Phenylephrine HCL 5 mg + Paracetamol 500 mg
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Allergic symptoms of the nose & throat due to upper respiratory tract allergies
- Post nasal drip due to allergy, common cold, rhinitis & sinusitis
- Symptomatic relief from sneezing & running nose
- Headache & body aches
How NOSIER TABLET Works
NOSIER TABLET has the following:
Cetirizine: It is a second generation antihistaminic. Cetirizine crosses the blood–brain barrier only slightly, reducing the sedative side-effect common with older antihistamines. It provides prompt relief of itchy – watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat due to respiratory allergies.
Paracetamol: Produces analgesia by elevation of the pain threshold and antipyretic effect through action on the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre.
Phenylephrine: As Decongestant, sympathomimetic amine. It provides prompt relief of nasal and sinus congestion.