Kepler Onyx & Kepler OpalTwagic SP
Composition: Aceclofenac 100 mg + Paracetamol 325 mg + Serratiopeptediase 15 mg (As enteric coated granules eq. to 30,000 enzyme activity units of Serratiopeptidase) Tablet
Category: Analgesic, Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory & fibrinolyticInquiry now
- Inflammation after operation and traumatic injury: Response of the tissue to the surgery or injury.
- Post traumatic pain : Inflammation occurring at the site of injury or wound.
- Inflammatory edema & sport injuries
- Fibrosis & Tendonitis
- Ligament tear
- Fractures and dislocation
- Tooth extraction
- Oedema and swelling
- Dental pain and inflammation
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Deep Episiotomy
- Caesarean cases
- Intra articular fractures contusions
- Contraindicated in individuals having hypersensitivity to any components of the formulations.
- Use with caution in patients having peptic ulcers, bleeding disorders and hepatic dysfunction. Avoid use in pregnancy and children.
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.